A place where all animals are treated with kindness, compassion, dignity and respect for their needs.
- Animals and their welfare are at the centre of everything we do.
- We never put a healthy animal to sleep.
- We will treat everyone with courtesy, understanding and respect.
- We will be professional and accountable.
Our Stategic Aims
- To be a centre of excellence in animal assessment, welfare, enrichment and behavioural programmes, husbandry and facilities.
- To meet the need for our services, and educate the public so as the need reduces over time.
- To be highly respected, both for animal welfare and as a charity.
- To increase fundraising income and to be financially sustainable.
- To be fit for purpose through effective governance, management, culture, communications, people and technology.