This Friday, 26th January, is the Isle of Man Dress Up as an Animal Day raising funds for the ManxSPCA. We have a number of schools and playschools on the island taking part including Laxey School, Michael School, Willaston School, Foxdale School, Marown School, Manor Park School, Onchan Primary School, Ballacottier School and Henry Bloom Noble. Playschools and pre-schools include Kirk Michael Playschool, Trinity Playgroup and Pre-School, Toddlers United Playgroup and Jellybeans Nursery.
As well as raising much needed funds for the Society we also have one family pass for Ape Mann to give away. Full details of the competition are detailed below.
Isle of Man Dress up as Animal Day Competition
To win a family pass to Ape Mann for two adults and two children email a photograph of your child/ren dressed up as an animal to Kerry@manxspca.com before midday on Friday 26th January. Please ensure that you include your child/ren’s first name, school and year group. All the photographs will be uploaded onto the ManxSPCA Facebook page and the photograph with the most ‘likes’ by midday on Monday 29th January 2018 will win the Ape Mann pass.
Terms and Conditions
- The photograph with the most ‘likes’ will win the competition.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 29th January 2018 on the ManxSPCA Facebook page and an email will be sent to the person who emailed the photograph to the ManxSPCA.
- In the event of a tie then a draw will take place to determine the winner.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- All photographs submitted for the competition must be received by midday on Friday 26th January 2018.
- Only parents or guardians are allowed to submit photographs.
- By submitting the photograph you are giving the ManxSPCA permission to use the photograph and upload that photograph onto its Facebook page.
- The competition is not open to ManxSPCA staff or their immediate family members.